- Current research that links extreme weather events to increased intimate partner violence
- The impact of climate change on communities in Washington, DC and indigenous communities in Alaska
- The need for survivors' voices in the creation of robust policies to tackle this link
- The curative power of nature to help heal trauma and the Earth
- Charlene Aqpik Apok, Native Movement
- Louise Brady K'Asheechtlaa, Sitka Tribe of Alaska
- David Johnson, Purdue University
- Marcy Karin, University of the District of Columbia School of Law
- Akiima Price, Akiima Price Consulting
- Moderator: Lee Ann De Reus, DV LEAP
April 22 | 12:30-1:30 PM (est) | Virtual | Sign up here.
- activates healing by planting trees
- supports legal services for DV survivors
- honors a loved one
- gives hope
Available in many different styles and colors. Buy a shirt today!